Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ok, so I created this blog. And like many of us. Didn't do anything with it. So here I go again. I am surprised that it's still even available! On the Horse Library front, I am still sending out a few requests per month, but have found that I need to get busy and order replacements and new materials.

Hey have any of you horse lovers out there heard of a trainer named Dan Evans? He produced a set of videos in the 80s. I'm trying to track replacement copies down, so if you have any ideas, I'm all ears.

On the other library front. I came across what I can only say is web-based video series promoting a book. Take a look at http://www.bordersmedia.com/foreignbody/default.asp Borders has teamed up with Vuguru (Michael Eisner's studio) to promote Robin Coo's Foreign Body which is to be published August 5. There are supposed to be new installments daily until August 4. Each episode is two minutes long. There will be 50 episodes. The book will pick up where the video series leaves off.

No comments: